Skid Steer Tires
Skid steer tires need to be tough, resist wearing due to the constant skidding from steering and the tough environment they work in, and be available in different tread patterns for special applications.
Solid Pneumatics vs. Pneumatic
- Reduce downtime due to flats
- For safety (no tire blowouts)
Our pneumatic skid steer tire advantages:
- Premium extra heavy duty natural rubber for superior performance and greater tear and chuck resistance
- Economical and premium options for all budgets
- Extra deep lugs give optimum traction and longer tread life
- Full ply and robust construction reduces the risk of damage and extends tire life
- Full range of sizes for all North American makes and models
There are many backhoe tires sizes and tread designs available in the market today, however the usage depends on the ground type it operates, the weight and type of materials it will carry, and workload involved (e.g. light duty versus heavy duty). Before choosing a particular tire, these considerations should be taken into account.
Backhoe Application Considerations
- Ply Rating -Exposed to a heavy duty workload, then the tires should be conducive for heavy duty applications using heavier ply construction.
- Tread Types -R4 treads are designed for Off Road "OTR" and are not intended for normal asphalt roads. Choose your tread based on the type of environment you typically use your backhoe.
- Sidewall Protection -Are your tires wearing out or damaged by impacts? For example, if you are in demolition, you need more puncture resistance and stronger sidewall construction.
A telescopic handler, or telehandler, is a machine widely used in Construction and the service industry. It is similar in appearance and function to a forklift but is more a crane than forklift, with the increased versatility of a single telescopic boom that can extend forwards and upwards from the vehicle.
Tires are available on pneumatic, solid and flat-proof polyurethane fill.
Our Telehandler tire advantages:
- Superior compounding for cut resistant protection and longer tread life
- Special patented tread designs for optimum traction, superior flotation and steering performance
- Premium bias design together with reinforced sidewalls and shoulders for longer life and abuse protection
- Radial options for longer life for heavy applications
- Flat-Proof solutions include urethane fill or solid tires
We offer a complete line of rubber tracks for use on construction and other off-the-road applications. Our rubber tracks operate with the lowest ground pressure available, and special design features offer minimal vibration in all conditions.
Mini-Excavator Rubber Tracks
Conventional rubber tracks with advanced design features offer machines built only for rubber tracks the best performance, the best fit and the longest life.
Interchangeable rubber tracks for mini excavators are designed for use on either steel or rubber track configured machines.
Like the conventional rubber tracks, the advanced design features offer best fit, best performance and longest life.
Over-the-Tire (OTT) for Skid Steer Loader
Over-the-Tire tracks are fitted over the tires of skid steer loaders, and provide all the features and benefits of a track loader at a fraction of the cost.
Rubber tracks that convert an everyday skid steer into a more versatile track loader.
Easily installed in thirty minutes or less and fits on all brands of standard skid steers.
Compact Track Loader
Skid steer track system rubber tracks are the toughest skid steer tracks on the market.
Our tracks are manufactured with unique long-life components, making them strong, yet efficient.
Smooth or chevron tread patterns.
Single-cure technology with next generation rubber compound promotes even tread wearing for long, predictable tread life.
Special urethane compounds (often referred as foam) are injected into a regular pneumatic tire, filling the entire cavity of the tire, rendering it completely "flat proof" and maintenance free. It deflects similar to an air-filled tire creating a ride that is easy on the operator, equipment, and turf.
- 100% flat proof
- Solid fill will not leak
- Eliminates improper inflation and improves tire life
- Rides like an air-filled tire
- Construction (Telehandlers and All-Terrain Forklifts)
- Lawn and Maintenance
- Steel Mills
- Municipal Waste