The all season Versado Eco passenger tire was created to give a smooth, quiet ride and to provide improved fuel efficiency for hybrids and other environmentally-friendly passenger vehicles. The Versado Eco features Tecology, which uses naturally derived tread-compound materials and recycled polyester in the tire-casing materials to help make daily driving a little easier on the environment and your wallet.
A newly developed tread compound
Four wide circumferential grooves
- A newly developed tread compound incorporating silica, environmentally friendly and recycled materials provides low rolling resistance while maintaining good wear resistance.
- A special polymer connected to silica particles reduces their movement, resulting in less energy loss and lower rolling resistance. By using recycled and environmentally friendly materials means less negative impact on the environment.
- Extra wide grooves provide effective water drainage to reduce hydroplaning for improved road grip.
Optimized tread profile
- Toyo Tires multi-wave sipe technology improves tread block stability by reducing block movement. This increases traction and tread life while reducing irregular wear and road noise.
3 pitch tread design
- An optimized tread profile reduces rolling resistance and improves tread to the road contact.
"Silent wall" technology
- An offset 3 pitch tread design lowers pattern noise harmonics for a more comfortable and quieter ride.
- “Silent wall” technology incorporates vertical serrations in the groove walls to disrupt airflow, minimizing tire “resonance” noise resulting in a quieter ride.