Extreme Performance Tire
The Proxes R1R is an extreme performance tire for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans.
Developed from years of gruelling on-track experience and engineered to elevated performance standards, it allows capabilities beyond normal driving limitations. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and advanced autocross-inspired casing design, provide every advantage while driving hard through the corners and quickly accelerating in the straight-aways.
Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread Compound
Unidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design
- Improves grip for better handling and performance during high-spirited driving.
Tapered Center Block Edge
- Shallow grooves and a unidirectional pattern achieve balanced performance between wet and dry conditions.
Multi-Width EVAC Channels
- Stabilizes center block movement to decrease irregular wear.
- Helps to increase hydroplaning resistance.
Stability Control Slits
- Improve water evacuation.
- Narrow width at the tire edge widens the shoulder block area to enhance steering.
Advanced autocross-inspired casing design
- Provide resistance to irregular wear.
- Improve dry performance by maintaining block stiffness during aggressive braking.
- New casing design with modified radial construction improves steering response and handling by optimizing contact patch shape.