All Terrain Light Truck Tire
With the versatile, all terrain Open Country A/T II tire, pavement is optional. The Toyo Open Country A/T II offers added traction for light trucks, vans and SUVs with more durability and longevity than the competition. And with the option of going “Xtreme”, for added durability in severe conditions, the Open Country A/T II Xtreme delivers peak performance with rugged good looks.
Choose the next generation in toughness and the all terrain Open Country A/T II will have you ready for your next adventure!
Aggressive Sidewall and Open tread block design
Polygonal Blocks and Zigzag Sipes
- Delivers tough looks and even tougher performance in dirt, mud or snow, while maintaining quiet ride.
Deep Tread Grooves with Stone Ejecting Blocks - Tapered claw edges
- Excellent all season traction performance.
Tie Bars between Blocks
- For enhanced mud and snow traction.
- Off road durability.
LT AND FLOTATION
- Stabilize tread blocks to reduce irregular wear and road noise.
- Improved braking.
XTREME series sizes
- “LT AND FLOTATION” sizes feature a more aggressive look with added toughness boasting a deeper tread and tougher construction for added strength and bruise resistance when you need it most!
Industry Leading Mileage Warranty
- “XTREME” series sizes feature a deep Scalloped shoulder and heavy duty construction for a rugged aggressive look and added durability for those Xtreme conditions!
- Significant improvement in tread wear over its predecessor. This increase in tread life is significant enough for Toyo Tires to offer an industry leading wear out warranty.
- 100,000 km warranty on P-metric sizes.
- 80,000 km warranty on LT and Flotation sizes.*
Toyo tire is so confident that your customer will love the Open Country AT II tire that it comes with Toyo’s 30 day trial offer.