The Toyo Observe G3-ICE winter tire is designed for tough winter driving conditions combining excellent winter performance with driving comfort. Equipped with Toyo’s Microbit studless tire technology and an advanced directional tread pattern the Observe G3-ICE is ready to handle snow, ice or slush and offers superior ride comfort.
Improved compound with high levels of silica
Wide evacuation grooves
- Ensures tread blocks remain flexible at lower temperatures. Silica also helps enhance wet grip and traction
- Wide groves for efficient evacuation of water, snow or slush.
Alternating buttress block design
- Multi-wave sipes to increase tread block rigidity.
- Increased sipe density to increase ice traction.
V-shaped centre rib with a horizontal Sipe
- Helps dig into snow and propel the vehicle through slush or snow rutted roads.
Large u-shaped tread blocks with saw toothed edges
- Offers stability at higher speeds.
- V-Shape design improves water or slush drainage.
- Horizontal sipes improve braking and accelerating.
Gear edge design
- Designed for added aggressive grip on snow or slush.
- Saw-toothed edges further improve cornering and braking ability.
Optimized stud hole placement
- Increases edge effect for better traction during cornering or braking with or without studs installed.
Microbit Technology In Compound
- Increases scratch effect (road contact) with less studs for better traction and reducing ride noise.
- Crushed Walnut shells embedded in the tire tread compound dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction.