Premium Studless Winter Tire
At the heart of this design is Toyo’s proprietary Microbit technology and specially formulated silica blend, with absorbent crystals, to provide maximum traction in icy conditions. The Toyo Enscribe CSi-1 is a Snow and Ice tire designed to offer exceptional traction and control to handle the toughest Canadian winter conditions.
FIRST-EDGE SIPING ON BLOCK SURFACE
ARMOR-SIPE AND SAW TOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Surface level sipes for added bite and traction when the tire is new
FULL WRAP BUTTRESS SIPING AND TRACTION WEDGE
- Variable wave angles provides multi-directional biting edges for maximum traction and stability in various directions.
- Improves traction and acceleration in deep snow while maintaining control on snow rutted roads.
SILICA COMPOUND WITH ABSORBENT CRYSTALS
- Improve block stability to maximize braking and handling.
- Increased sipe density to improve traction.
TOYO’S PROPRIETARY MICROBIT TECHNOLOGY
- Crystalline structures quickly absorb moisture on the road and ice surface optimizing the contact to the road surface for increased performance.
TRANSPORT CANADA SYMBOL FOR SEVERE WINTER CONDITIONS
- Crushed Walnut shells embedded in the tread compound dig and bite into the ice surface to maximize ice traction.
- Designates that the Enscribe CSi-1 not only meets but exceeds Transport Canada’s snow tire standards as indicated by the “3 Peak Mountain Snowflake" symbol.