An All-Around Performance Winter Tire
The Garit KX is an H-rated, unidirectional winter performance tire for luxury sedans and sports cars. It is designed with Microbit Technology to provide improved snow and enhanced ice performance.
A Performance Winter Tire Designed for Canadian Winters
Designed to help maintain the handling characteristics of today’s performance tuned vehicles while providing added winter driving security. For drivers who want optimal performance and handling in a studless winter tire. The Observe Garit KX delivers performance in a snow tire with its combination of advanced technology and rigorous testing. TOYO Observe winter tires are developed and tested for use in the severest of Canadian winters.
High Silica Compound
Microbit Technology In Compound
- Enhances wet grip and braking, while maintaining traction in low temperatures.
Saw Toothed Blocks
- Crushed Walnut shells embedded in the tire tread compound dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction.
High Density Wavy Sipes Improve Snow Tire Performance
- Cut and grip into snow or slush for better traction and winter performance.
Longitudinal Sipes At Shoulder Blocks
- Increase traction in snow, ice or any slippery surface while braking, accelerating or cornering.
Five Circumferential Grooves
- Improve snow and ice traction during cornering.
- Help prevent side slip.
- Improves water and slush evacuation for improved road grip.