Tire developed for the drivers of the Smart Cars. The ContiEcoContact EP's low rolling resistance design helps save fuel and reduce vehicle CO2 emissions while providing traction in dry and wet road conditions. However like all 3-season tires, the ContiEcoContact EP is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
- Economy per Mileage thanks to its fuel saving capacity of 5%
- High comfort for its high profile series as well as noise nullification by its asymmetrical segments
- Great wet tire because of its arrangement of deep longitudinal and transverse channels
- Outstanding traction through your segmented ribs
- The braking is highlighted by its silica tread composite supported by the rib segments
- System of ventilation by sipes or slots in the tread face improves wet traction
- Excellent rounded and segmented shoulders