Light-Truck, SUV - All Terrain
Winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined.1 All BFGoodrich® Krawler(TM) T/A® KX tires are L-speed-rated. Do not use at speeds in excess of 120 km/h. All BFGoodrich® Krawler(TM) T/A® KX tires are C-load-rated. Do not use in applications that exceed the maximum load capacity of the tire.
Unprecedented grip on rocks, mud and dirt.
- Ultra aggressive deep lug tread pattern (even deeper than the Mud Terrain T/A KM).
- Four nylon sidewall plies offers high puncture resistance.
- Race-spec carcass built like some of B.F. Goodrich's off road racing tires.
- Soft tread compound increases traction.
- Rim protector provides protection from off road hazards.
Super-tough carcass with deep-lug tread pattern and soft, grippy compound that grabs onto uneven surfaces for better traction.
World's best rock-crawling tire.
Tread can be carved to better suit your individual requirements.
Extreme puncture resistance.
Four nylon sidewall plies.