The Ultra Grip Winter is Goodyear's Studdable Winter tire developed for the drivers of coupes, sedans, minivans and crossovers, as well as sport utility vehicles and passenger-oriented light-duty pickup trucks.
Ultra Grip Winter radials feature a winter compound molded into a directional tread design that enhances cold weather flexibility and helps evacuate water on wet and slush-covered roads.
Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter tires meet the industry's severe snow service requirements and are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.
- Stops on average 6 ft. (1.8m) shorter on snow than a leading competitor.
- Directional tread pattern enhances winter traction in the snow
- Multiple biting edges help provide grip on roads covered in snow and ice
- The wide tread grooves help push snow and slush away to provide enhanced winter traction
- Strong shoulder blocks promote even treadwear
- Outfitted for optional metal studs
- Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
- This winter tire is in accordance with the mandated winter driving regulations in Quebec