A telescopic handler, or telehandler, is a machine widely used in Construction and the service industry. It is similar in appearance and function to a forklift but is more a crane than forklift, with the increased versatility of a single telescopic boom that can extend forwards and upwards from the vehicle.
Our Telehandler tire advantages:
- Superior compounding for cut resistant protection and longer tread life
- Special patented tread designs for optimum traction, superior flotation and steering performance
- Premium bias design together with reinforced sidewalls and shoulders for longer life and abuse protection
- Radial options for longer life for heavy applications
- Flat-Proof solutions include urethane fill or solid tires
Tire Options For All Needs